Vision & Mission
“Employment opportunities for all”
“To formulate and implement employment policies and programmes for creation of sustainable employment for all Kenyans.
- To advice and implement employment policies, programmes and strategies
- To promote and monitor employment creation programmes both locally and abroad
- To provide Public employment Services
- To provide Labour Market Information
- To enforce the provision of the National Employment Authority Act, 2016
- To enforce the relevant provisions of the Labour Institution Act 2007, and Employment Act 2007 relating to Employment Management and regulation of Private Employment Agencies.
- Establish and implement mechanism for internship